Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Steps To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams


Hi , well nowadays we're surronded By Beautiful and Charming Women everyWhere ( Office , Cofe , bus Station , Clubs ....) But We Can't find A CLue To talk to them , we said that they'r out of reach especialy the girls with high heels and J-Lo jeans and body ...
after a long 5 years , I Finaly Figured out How To Be The man That Every girl Want , The man That Every girl cream her Panties By Just Thinking About , the SeDucer
My Name Is Souf And I'm 24 Year Old I've been Told That I'm Short , That I'm Fat And i'm Not a good seducer But That Didn't Pushed Me Out And Stops Me indeed that Makes me think about finding a solution to switch out the roles to be the short and the handsom man That everygirl dreams about So i created a programe called
STEPS TO BE THE SEDUCER
we all know that women are creatures from heaven God creat them to bring joy into men Life and Also to fulfil His needs So It's For Us men to chose with who we want to do things wich mean that men who chose the women not women who chose the men ... that's the mistake that everybody use everyday and my advice to you is STOP BEEING WUSSY I Mean Stop Beeing Needy
in other words Be Self Confident and u'll see the change of course beeing self confident mean to be your self , if you'r funny just be it , if you're serious just be it . whatever you are just be it Just Don't Fake who you are because you're tring to Impresse a girl what you have to do is let her look for your atention of course if you have these caracteristic
1- Self Confidence
2- Be The Leader
3- Dominance
4- Control
5- Being Unapologetic
6- Tells others what to do
7- Not accepting 2nd class behavior or treatment from others
8- In control of self/sex drive, but just barely
9- Your reality
10-Strong eye contact

Work On These 10 Things And I Will Give You Some Other Advices And techniques to Impouve your level with girls

And Here Are SOme Pick-up Lines that I use and they'r Working , Enjoy :

Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.
I know a great way to burn off the calories in that pastry you just ate.
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you between F and CK
I Got The ''F'' The ''C'' The ''K'' All I need Is ''U''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads